In this article, I am going to review The ClickBank University. If you don’t know what ClickBank is, it is a platform for vendors and affiliate marketers to meet. As a vendor, you can set up everything so that others can promote your product through, or as an online marketer, you can use the platform to find products to promote and earn commissions.
What is the ClickBank University 2.0?
This year in 2020 they launched a new version of the university. The goal of the program is to help marketers and vendors to have more success with ClickBank.
What you will get access to are essentially 3 programs:
- Become a successful vendor (make money with your own product)
- Become a successful affiliate marketer (by promoting other products)
- How to generate traffic
The ClickBank University – Vendors
The approach here is to teach you how to create your own product and how to set it up on ClickBank. Depending on your skills maybe this is an option! Let’s say you are a developer with not a lot of marketing skills, then this could be your chance to shine. Create an awesome product and try to get your name to big affiliate marketers by writing them personally. If you are able to get the big ones on board, your product will sell by itself.
Here is how the content is broken down (3 months!!!):
- Week 1 – How Everything Works + Setup for Success.
- Week 2 – Finding Your Perfect Product.
- Week 3 – Creating Your Avatar.
- Week 4 – Course Content Creation & Outsourcing.
- Week 5 – Your Perfect Upsell to Maximize Sales.
- Week 6 – High Converting Sales Copy.
- Week 7 – The “Easy” VSL.
- Week 8 – Finalizing Your Product, via Builder etc.
- Week 9 – Getting Up On ClickBank.
- Week 10 – JV Managing.
- Week 11 – Split Testing.
- Week 12 – How To Scale.
- Bonus – Selling High Ticket Products on Webinars.
The ClickBank University – Affiliates
This is the other side of the spectrum, where you learn how to promote products listed on ClickBank. You might not be interested in creating your own product, which is fine, then you can just check out this part of the training.
Now imagine you create your own product and promote also other products. Isn’t that the perfect combination?
Here is how the affiliate content is broken down (2 months!!!):
- Week 1 – Affiliate Marketing on CB
- Week 2 – Understanding Affiliate Marketing
- Week 3 – Finding Your Passion
- Week 4 – The Ultimate Affiliate Funnel
- Week 5 – Free, Free, Free: Always Over Deliver
- Week 6 – Writing the Perfect Swipe
- Week 7 – The Email Blueprint
- Week 8 – Scaling and Expanding
- Bonus – Running Affiliate Programs
Traffic – The one thing that makes it work
You can be the best developer, the best designer… but if you don’t get people to give attention to what you are creating there is no way you will succeed. In the online world how to generate traffic is very key.
In the ClickBank University they teach about Facebook Advertising and Instagram Shout-Outs (paid methods).
There are also some additional features included:
- Forum (Where members can discuss different topics)
- Live Q&A (Great way to get your questions answered and the sessions are recorded and available to watch also in a later moment)
ClickBank University 2.0 Pricing
Membership to ClickBank University 2.0 on a monthly subscription is $47 per month.
There will also be upsells within the program for ClickBank Builder. DO NOT BUY IT. It is not worth it. It’s basically a landing page builder that you can do directly as a WordPress site or there are much better ones out there for much less. I am using Moosend for Email Marketing which has an integrated landing page builder. I usually create them on my WordPress site though and embed the sign-up form.
- 2 payments of $297 ($594 total)
- 7 payments of $97 ($679 total)
Is ClickBank University worth it?
Well, it has a lot of great content and you will be taught also the methods of how to implements it. What stands out about this program is, that it teaches both aspects as a vendor and affiliate which most programs don’t do.
Me personally, I won’t stay a member here, since most of the things they teach I already know. But there were a few good new inputs. The program was launched this year and is up to date. That said, I used the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, so also for you, if you join and you feel like it’s not for you use that, they will always give you a refund. Nobody wants an unhappy community.
I also read a lot of reviews before checking it out myself and there are a few fake reviews that say it is a scam. That I can tell you, no it isn’t. The content is very qualitative, they could have maybe more over the shoulder content.
That said, now it’s up to you if this sounds right for you.
If you already read a few other posts of mine, you might know that I am a member of Wealthy Affiliate. The difference is Wealthy Affiliate is focused on Affiliate Marketing training and not your own product creation.
I hope this gave you a little bit of insight and will help you with your decision. Let me know in the comments if you are a member of the ClickBank University 2.0 or if you want to become one.